Horizon Health Services, Inc. is closely monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus situation in the United States and is following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH).
Patients of HHS should call your center if you suspect you may have COVID-19 Coronavirus BEFORE visiting any of our locations. A trained staff member will tell you what you should do.
What you can do to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
3. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care. Call before going to the doctor's office.
4. If you are sick cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. If you need to touch them, wash your hands first.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The VDH has published a Checklist for Individuals and Families to help take steps to lessen the impact of a severe COVID-19 pandemic on you and your family. Click here to access that checklist.
For more information and up-to-date information please visit the VDH website here.